the furbabies


 New week, new project, new Different-kind-of-Portrait. I just love this one and how it turned out, maybe it's because of all the furbabies, maybe it's the colour palette or maybe it's a bit of both. I've always admired watercolour artists that paint these really beautiful landscapes, in the style of children's books illustrations and I've always wanted to try to do some more of that myself and luckily, with these portraits, I get to do so. Also luckily, most of the backgrounds for these paintings are nature-related so, yay me. But this one, yes, it definitely goes into my top favourite nature scenes so far. I can't wait to share the process of making this piece with you as well, you can always see those videos on my different kind of Instagram account and on my Tiktok account as well. This one's coming out on Wednesday so stay tuned for that. In the meantime, you can check me out on my other Insta account to see what I'm up to there. 






footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts