geometric universe no3 illustration



 Number Three of the "Geometric Universe series" is probably my favorite, it merges biology, chemistry, medicine, mathematics, geometry, science, and astronomy into one. And it does so quite beautifully. I'm not one to brag, but I really had doubts that I could pull it off, I didn't really think I could make all these elements work together into one illustration. But, somehow, I guess they do, because they do so in real life too, don't they? I love how the DNA helix is the center element and it wraps around the entire design. But the more I look at it now, I'm thinking of all the ways I can improve it. I guess these are the struggles of a perfectionist artist. Now that I've learned a thing or two about drawing digitally, I'll see if I can bring these in Procreate and play with them a bit more. Then maybe turn them into art prints to fulfill their original purpose.



footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts