cocktail culture - label art



 A while back I got this cool project challenge, to create an illustration for a label... I'm a bit sarcastic here. If you've been following my art process for a while then you know that I've made various label designs along the way. This one was not for a beer though. That was the challenge. It was for a new brand of bottled cocktails and the concept behind the art was to make some cool, hip or posh characters sip some fancy cocktails and have them connected somehow from label to label. I only got to design these two before the project was put on hold. But now we have these three versions of this concept that I guess you're going to help me choose from and see which one is the coolest. I'll do a poll on Instagram. If you've been following me there, then you know I like to do those. Like a lot.


Let's see. We have the outline version. With a pop of colour.

The colour block, two-dimensional one. A classic.

And the three-dimensional one, with grain-textured shading.



And you know me, we couldn't do this without some nifty mock-ups.



Just look how nice they would look as wall art as well.




Comments

Popular Posts