the world of olin


 Somehow I forgot to post this at its time or maybe I posted it alongside another portrait and I just can't seem to find it. You think keywords would work but most of the time they don't (unless they're in the title itself). Anyway, I recently drew this digital portrait, and the client is an old client of mine, I've made many, many portraits for here over the years, and when I was editing it for posts I came across another digital portrait that I've made in the past, coincidentally for the same client. So I wanted to give it a proper place in the spotlight. 

I made this as a sticker design, and at the time I think it was one of my very first attempts at drawing digitally, on my old (and very first) tablet. I just remember being so scared of the unknown. So, just to be sure I didn't get so far out of my comfort zone, I did the same painting in both traditional watercolour and digital versions. Of course, I've learned a thing or two since then, but it's never bad to look at your very beginning to appreciate how far you've come.






footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts