the brooklyn playset



 The different-kind of portrait that I have prepared for today's post quickly became one of my top faves from the moment I got the description for it. It's a quite simple one at first glance, in terms of things going on in the background, but the stuff that's in there is quite significant and symbolic. I'm not even going to start the topic of the colour palette and how much I love the vibrant tones, because you probably already read that somewhere around here, many, many times before. But my favourite thing about it is the Brooklyn and New York references, obviously. And the fact that this painting now sits on a wall, in a house in NY is just one of my dreams coming true. So happy to have had the chance to make this illustration.




footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts