branches

Time for some watercolours on paper.
 watercolours and crayons on paper 50x70 cm

I painted this almost 8 years ago, in my first year of high school. When the professor dropped a bunch of branches on the table and said "this is your still life for today" I thought she was joking. I remember spending my weekend in school just to finish it. The project was bigger, this is not the actual study after the still life but an interpretation of it, I also painted on canvas some works, but I don't have photos of them and of course, I gave them away as a present for someone I don't even remember right now.

I'm a bit nostalgic and I just erased a full page of nonsense I wrote here about the days that went away and will never come back, so... I'll just let you enjoy the painting and some music.



Comments

Popular Posts