corsetmania 2

This is the second collection inspired by the Victorian corset. This one is more on the pret-a-porter side (ready-to-wear), and when I drew it I had in mind the goth ballerina wear, something very dark with red satin, black tulle, lots of stripes and laces and a very luscious silhouette.
I used the same body figures here (I have to say, since I received questions about this, I did drew the croquis for every position, but the emphasis was on the ideas for the designs here and not so much on the composition of the illustration, so I copied the figures to buy time).




watercolours and markers on paper 21 x 29.7 cm


Comments

  1. i love the Gothic-ballerina feel .... great interpretations of corset-wear ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts