yavez love - print graphics


 I know I've spread some love on y'all recently, so I'm gonna do it again. I think you liked it. What's not to like? It's all about love, isn't it? I think there's a song about it. Or billions. And, coincidently or not, this post is just in time for Valentine's Day. This couldn't have been more of a match (pun intended). Who would have planned this? Not me. 

It seems last year was about collaborations and very cool projects, yes, I know I said last year. If you're new here, hi, I'm Dushky and I'm always late with my posts. So this year is with cool posts about projects that I did last year. Makes sense.

So anyway, this next one is a collab with a fresh clothing brand called Yavez. It's all about urban culture, hip-hop vibes, cool designs in limited editions and quality materials. I was asked to put some of their ideas on paper, so this design is the first of many... well, a few so far, hopefully, many to come. I think it's about love-hate kind of relationships. Or love to hate you. Or love to the haters. Or just love but badass. What do you think?



Photos by Yavez


And yours truly posing like she's got it...

footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts