valoris - anniversary logo graphics



 I love it when people return after a first collaboration, especially when I give myself very little credit for ever being as good as some of the other artists that I look up to. Now you know my kryptonite. Please don't use it against me. All insecurities aside, I created another cool logo graphic for Valoris, if you (don't) remember, I remade their ant logo a while ago. This time it was, well... also kind of a remake but let me explain. So they celebrated their 15th anniversary and all of their employees had to create their version of the anniversary logo. And they needed an artist to make that idea come to life and that's where I came in. To the rescue. May I just say, I'm living for all the superhero puns in this post.
 

 

footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts