politehnica timisoara - 100 year anniversary t-shirt design


 The year of collaborations continues with new and awesome projects. And as I've said before, whenever it is a project about my hometown I get very excited. This time it was about the local football team that this past year celebrated 100 years of its history. And that history is filled with many ups and downs, but they've made it here. Bigger, better, stronger. My part in this celebration was in creating a t-shirt design for the supporters of the man who gave the name of the stadium and an important figure in the culture of what is Politehnica Timișoara, the one and only Dan Păltinișanu. I gave the design my own geometric touch because I wanted to make it a bit different from the usual merch you'd find at the games. 





The t-shirt is available in their online shop.

footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts