the tulips


 Never have I ever had to draw so many tulips in one portrait. I wanted to say 'flowers' but then I remembered I had an illustration with a lot of lavender, a sunflower field... so yeah, a lot of flowers, but not tulips. Therefore, the Different-kind-of-Portrait of the day is one with a bunch of flowers. And it's springtime so it fits. Not only that the tulips are everywhere in the background park setting, but there's also a flower shop and a floral print on one of the characters illustrated. May sound like a lot, but when you see it it looks quite nice. And it sets a nice mood as well.

I'll say it again, the more I look at these illustrations, the more I fall in love with the colour palettes, the colours are just so vibrant. I'm not bragging, I'm just saying...



footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts