deconstructed tentacles - tattoo designs





 From space to underwater love, still, a universe all on its own if you will. These designs are part of a collection that I made for a client's full-sleeve tattoo. So after the deconstructed whale design, we had to add a few more marine elements to tie everything together, and somehow tentacles seemed just like the perfect fillers. You can just move them and wrap them around the arm and other designs, and just make everything cohesive. Well, in my head at least, everything looks pretty damn cool. I drew them separately and not as a composition this time, for exactly that purpose. 

These really inspired me to do a few more ocean-inspired creatures for my own projects as well. Wish me luck in making those dreams happen.





footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts