the lion and the bear


 We're moving at a slow pace here on Dushky's planet. I always feel guilty about posting late, but finding the time to edit, write and schedule these posts is getting harder and harder. Not to mention the videos. Those eat up a lot of my time. And I'm just one tiny woman. 

Anyway, today's post is of yet another Different-Kind of Portrait, but a very cool one I have to say. Commissioned by a dear friend for her dear friend, a fashion designer, her husband, a football player, and their twins, the lion and the bear. There's also another member of the family in the illustration, she's just arrived on our blue planet, however, I painted this in December of last year so by then she was still on her journey. I love the colours of this painting, I also got to use my cool metallic markers again, and I have to say I'm hooked. It will be hard to draw another portrait without them. So I hope you like this one, it's already up on my insta as well alongside the video of how it was made.




footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts