tree soup - primordial beer label



 It seems like it's been a long time since I last posted a beer label, but fear not, I haven't lost my touch. I actually have a comeback. You may remember this design I made, for Primordial Brewery, called Primordial Connection and now they've reached out to collaborate on a new beer, called Tree Soup. The concept behind it was all about space, the tree of life and the primordial soup where everything good comes from. And what do you get when you put beer labels and space together? That's right, me. I am so grateful I got to design this, I really loved every minute of it. And I can't wait to show you the process behind it all so make sure you follow me on Instagram and TikTok 'cause that's where the juice is happening. 




footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts