c-side - beer label for bereta x kabinet



 This past week I had a collection of lost graphics on my Instagram account and when I say "lost" I mean to say that I forgot to post them up until now. But what is lost can sometimes be found and how lucky am I to have found two of a kind? So of course there was a theme. And that theme was music, which ties in perfectly with the next (new) project I'll be posting soon. I just love it when everything is organised and fits in perfectly like a puzzle. The first post is about this beer label art that I drew a while ago, a very simple design of a record player in a minimal colour palette, my favourite combination of greys, black and yellow. Quick and easy. The illustration was made for my ol' time pals from Bereta Brewing and their collab with Kabinet Brewery, I don't know if this beer actually hit the shelves, I couldn't find anything about it now, but the deed was done, so here's the deed.



And who would I be if I hadn't put some mockups together to showcase this bad boy?


The other post from the collection was a lost graphics from the Lost Tapes project, which I've already covered on the blog, you can find the post about it here.

footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts