jeans

Looks like the 60's and 90's are back so I made these two collections as part of my casual wear project. The first one is inspired by the 90's with those high-waist jeans (I exaggerated that feature) and striped flowy blouses. The second collection is inspired by the 60's, with mini skirts, cut up jeans and coloured bubbles. I remember I was inspired by denim when being involved in a project where I had to study about Levi Strauss and his jeans company Levi's. I thought that the woman who'd wear these outfits would be a young, trendy person, maybe a teenager, the design being fit for a warm spring day or a Friday night out.





watercolours and markers on paper 21 x 29.7 cm



Comments

  1. Brilliant!! Lovely jeans collection! :***
    Take care, Dushky-hun!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumesc! :)
    Sper ca esti bine :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts